Manufacturer Part Number: DS-2CD2T25FHWD-I5 2.8MM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hikvision.com
Brand Name: Hikvision
Product Line: Performance
Product Model: DS-2CD2T25FHWD-I5
Product Name: 2 MP Outdoor IR Fixed Network Bullet Camera
The Hikvision DS-2CD2T25FHWD-I5 Outdoor IR Fixed Network Bullet Camera provides high definition output. It supports H.265+ video compression, which assures savings in bandwidth and storage.
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.009 lux @ (f/1.6, AGC on), 0 lux with IR
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Resolution @ 60 fps
- 2.8 mm, 4 mm, and 6 mm Lens Options
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
- 60 fps High Frame Rate
- Up to 165 ft (50 m) EXIR 2.0 Range
- 12 VDC and PoE (802.3af)
Product Type: Network Camera
HD Recording: Yes
Night Vision Distance: 165 ft
Display & Graphics
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Color Supported: Color
Effective Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Motion JPEG
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Focal Length: 2.80 mm
Network & Communication
Connectivity Technology: Cable
Remote Management: Yes
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Placement: Conduit Mount
Form Factor: Bullet
Weight (Approximate): 2.65 lb
Read Before Ordering
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, packaging may differ from OEM/original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- The shipping cost added at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any questions, we highly recommend that you contact us on [email protected] or call 778-404-7011 before placing an order.