Manufacturer: KoamTac, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 905000
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.koamtac.com
Brand Name: KoamTac
Product Name: KDC Finger Trigger Glove
Wearable Barcode Scanner Accessory for KDC270, KDC280 & KDC350
The Finger Trigger Glove is the lightest, economical, and ergonomic wearable barcode scanning solution on the market. The finger trigger glove enhances the user's data collection process and does not require an external power source.
An answer to the bulky ring scanners already on the market, the Finger Trigger Glove is made of durable yet lightweight material and provides the extra security of sitting on the entire hand rather than resting on a finger or two. The glove is hardwired into your KDC so you don't have a spiral wire getting in the way of your scanning and will have no trouble getting a successful read every time.
Size Standard: Medium
Dexterity: Right Hand
- Barcode Scanning
- Wearable Barcode Scanner
KoamTac Bluetooth Barcode Scanners:
Read Before Ordering
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, packaging may differ from OEM/original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- The shipping cost added at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any questions, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-404-7011 before placing an order.