Required Process for E-Delivery Activation Key
Please follow the Instructions Given below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number issued.
From Switch Console Port:
1. Connect to your switch via:
a. Serial port and terminal emulator application or
b. Ethernet and telnet
2. Login to the switch as the switch administrator:
a. Default ID is admin
b. Default password is password
swd77 login: admin
3. Enter the following commands:
4. Switch Serial Number obtained from the switch label.
Return the above switch information so feature key can be issued.
Read Before Ordering
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, packaging may differ from OEM/original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- The shipping cost added at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any questions, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 778-404-7011 before placing an order.