- Mfr Part Number: XONAR DGX
- Special Features:
- Smart Volume Normalizer
- Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter
- Magic Voice
- Karaoke Functions
- 10 -band Equalizer
- 27 Environment Effects
- GX2.5 Gaming Audio Engine
- Audio Performance:
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 105 dB
- Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 103 dB
- Output THD+N at 1kHz: <0.0025% (-92dB)
- Input THD+N at 1kHz: <0.0022% (-93dB)
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 24-bit/96kHz input): 10Hz to 48KHz
- Bus Compatibility: PCI Express
- Audio Processor: C-Media CMI8786 High-Definition Sound Processor (Max 192KHz/24bit)
- Sample Rate and Resolution:
- Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/ 48K/ 96KHz @ 16/24bit
- Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/ 48K/ 96KHz @ 16/24bit
- S/PDIF Digital Output: 44.1K/ 48K/ 96KHz @ 16/24bit
- I/O Ports:
- Analog Output Jack: 3x 3.5mm RCA jack
- Analog Input Jack: 1x 3.5mm RCA jack, 1x Digital S/PDIF Header, 1x Front-Panel Header
- Other Line-level Analog Input (for CD-IN/TV Tuner): 4-pin header on the card
- Dimensions (WxL): 64.39 x 170.44 mm
Read Before Ordering
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, packaging may differ from OEM/original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- The shipping cost added at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any questions, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 778-404-7011 before placing an order.