Manufacturer: Brother Industries, Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: TD4100N
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.brother-usa.com
Brand Name: Brother
Product Model: TD-4100N
Product Name: TD-4100N Thermal Label Printer
The Brother TD-4100N desktop barcode and label printers represent a great value at an affordable price. They feature a four-inch wide print head, high resolution printing, fast throughput, and a built-in auto cutter, all of which make these printers an excellent choice for many vertical market applications. Brother TD-4100N desktop barcode and label printers are optimized for Windows printing and combine fast, professional output with the ease of use and low maintenance requirements of direct thermal printing.
Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
Recommended Use: Label Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed: 4.29 in/s
Maximum Print Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
Maximum Print Width: 3.88"
Standard Memory: 2 MB
Serial Port: Yes
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Media Types & Handling
- Roll Fed
- Continuous Label
- Plain Paper
- Die-cut Label
- Tag Stock
Media Thickness: 7 mil
Maximum Label Width: 4"
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 4 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
Read Before Ordering
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, packaging may differ from OEM/original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- The shipping cost added at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any questions, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 778-404-7011 before placing an order.